Kingston upon Thames News
Planning your Kingston upon Thames trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Kingston upon Thames such as events and attractions, to make your Kingston upon Thames visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Kingston upon Thames, you’ll find everything you need for your Kingston upon Thames holiday on Whats On In Kingston upon Thames.com. Our What’s On Kingston upon Thames guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Kingston upon Thames – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Kingston upon Thames by checking out our Kingston upon Thames News and Events page.
See what's on in Kingston upon Thames. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Kingston upon Thames Local News
Surbiton Food Festival 4th to 19th May 2019
A fabulous fortnight of food and festivities, the Surbiton Food Festival started in 2012 and has gone from strength to strength. Events include the The Seething Freshwater Sardine Festival, the Surbiton Village…
« Previous 1 … 3 4 5
- Feed has no items.
- The forgotten London to Surrey ghost train carried dead bodies to graveyard with rich in first classby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lauren Cole-Lomas) on May 29, 2023 at 10:23 am
The Necropolis railway line for funerals was launched in the Victorian times
- FOUND: ‘Very concerned’ Surrey Police searches for missing man, 37, as ‘matter of urgency’by email@example.com (Kieran Graves) on May 29, 2023 at 9:17 am
Police have appealed to the public for information to help find him who was last seen in Tadworth
- Get £5 off when you spend £30 or more in store at Iceland & The Food Warehouseby firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Morgan) on May 29, 2023 at 6:30 am
This great offer will bring down the cost of your weekly food shop.
- The nostalgic railway 25 minutes from Surrey with vintage vehicles including steam rollerby email@example.com (Laura Nightingale) on May 29, 2023 at 6:00 am
There will be regular steam trains running along the Watercress Line’s famous 10-mile route
- The secret tadpole pond hidden on Surrey border every parent needs to take their child toby firstname.lastname@example.org (Laura Nightingale) on May 29, 2023 at 5:00 am
There's nothing quite like seeing tadpoles dashing around in the water