Kingston Upon Thames News
Planning your Kingston Upon Thames trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Kingston Upon Thames such as events and attractions, to make your Kingston Upon Thames visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Kingston Upon Thames, you’ll find everything you need for your Kingston Upon Thames holiday on Whats On In Kingston Upon Thames.com. Our What’s On Kingston Upon Thames guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Kingston Upon Thames – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Kingston Upon Thames by checking out our Kingston Upon Thames News and Events page.
See what's on in Kingston Upon Thames. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Kingston Upon Thames Local News
Sadiq Khan has said that Transport for London may be forced to make major cuts to bus and tube services as they try to fill a gaping £900 million hole left from Covid-19. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
A resource company has launched a new community funding scheme to support the environment and non-profitable charities across Croydon, Kingston, Merton and Sutton. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
A number of Britons have vented their frustration at having to quarantine at home after arriving back in the UK from Portugal. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
Transport for London has reached an agreement with the Government to extend its bailout until December 11. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
In the third episode of the south London news podcast, hosts Monica Charsley and Orlando Jenkinson discuss the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on communities and businesses in south London. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
The government is expected to reveal results from its review of social distancing measures this week. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
Fine and dry conditions were expected to continue for the rest of the Bank Holiday Weekend as Londoners make the most of their newly restored freedoms following the lifting of many lockdown restrictions. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
More wet weather is forecast to follow this week after thunder and lightning was joined by a freakish hail storm sweeping across south London yesterday. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
1 2 3 … 28 Next »
- Khan could make TfL service cuts to meet £900m savingson June 9, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Sadiq Khan has said that Transport for London may be forced to make major cuts to bus and tube services as they try to fill a gaping £900 million hole left from Covid-19.
- Veolia unveils £60,000 sustainability funding schemeon June 9, 2021 at 11:23 am
A resource company has launched a new community funding scheme to support the environment and non-profitable charities across Croydon, Kingston, Merton and Sutton.
- Portugal: South Londoners hit out at quarantine 'madness'on June 8, 2021 at 5:19 pm
A number of Britons have vented their frustration at having to quarantine at home after arriving back in the UK from Portugal.
- 'Total bedlam' at Frensham Great Pond as thousands flocked thereby firstname.lastname@example.org (Eleanor Fleming) on June 15, 2021 at 7:18 am
One parking marshal was assaulted and there were 36 fires or barbecues that had to be put out to prevent wildfires
- Fatal prisoner stabbing raises questions over weapons at prisonby email@example.com (Eleanor Fleming) on June 15, 2021 at 5:00 am
Madala Washington was killed by another prisoner while in custody at HMP Coldingley, in Bisley, in 2016
- Appeal after man hurled racist abuse and threatened to kill paramedicby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lorna Hughes) on June 14, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Detectives have released an image of a man who may be able to help with enquiries
- Surrey infection rates continue to climb across all 11 areas of the countyby email@example.com (Kirstie McCrum) on June 14, 2021 at 5:54 pm
Reigate and Banstead has the highest infection rate in the county
- Fundraiser hits £11k in 48 hours after fire at row of housesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Emma Pengelly) on June 14, 2021 at 5:37 pm
"It shows the character and strength of a community that when something bad happens, they rally around"