Kingston Upon Thames News
Planning your Kingston Upon Thames trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Kingston Upon Thames such as events and attractions, to make your Kingston Upon Thames visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Kingston Upon Thames, you’ll find everything you need for your Kingston Upon Thames holiday on Whats On In Kingston Upon Thames.com. Our What’s On Kingston Upon Thames guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Kingston Upon Thames – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Kingston Upon Thames by checking out our Kingston Upon Thames News and Events page.
See what's on in Kingston Upon Thames. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Kingston Upon Thames Local News
Torrential rain and colder temperatures are expected to hit London this week, with sunshine and blue skies to turn into ‘persistent rain’ starting from Tuesday, April 28. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
To help raise spirits amid the ongoing coronavirus lockdown and to raise vital funds for charity, a one-time only digital concert is set to unite musicians from across Richmond and Kingston. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
Kingston has one of the greatest festivals coming this June. The Hampton court place festival. This festival begins from the 6th June…
A Palace fit for a King 2.5 miles from Kingston –Upon-Thames There is something about palaces that are magical and makes you feel…
Bank holiday in Kingston Now we are all excited about the bank holiday coming up and want to fit in as many…
A fabulous fortnight of food and festivities, the Surbiton Food Festival started in 2012 and has gone from strength to strength. Events…
« Previous 1 … 27 28 29
- London Road Kingston fire: Four treated by ambulance crewson February 14, 2022 at 11:49 am
Four people have been treated by ambulance crews after a flat fire in Kingston.
- Zoopla: Tudor mansion on sale for more than £12 million in Kingstonon February 12, 2022 at 6:00 am
Live out your medieval, old-fashioned fantasy in this incredible Tudor mansion, on the market for £12.95m.
- Women and youngsters fly the flagon November 27, 2021 at 11:00 am
HERCULES Wimbledon Athletic Club’s cross country runners, young and old, were out in force in the London Cross Country Championships and London Youth Games which were both staged on an overcast and cloudy day at Parliament Hill Fields, North London, on Saturday.
- Surrey coroner left father in dark over son's post-mortem - then said it already finishedby email@example.com (Emily Coady-Stemp) on May 20, 2022 at 4:00 am
It's not the first time it has happened either
- Millionaire Alfie Best's land used for Gatwick Airport parking may face High Court injunctionby firstname.lastname@example.org (Emily Coady-Stemp) on May 20, 2022 at 4:00 am
Tandridge District Council has confirmed it is taking legal advice on its next step
- Film crews spotted setting up in Guildford car park for mystery productionby email@example.com (Christy O'Brien) on May 19, 2022 at 4:47 pm
They will remain at the location until next week
- 'Waste of money': SurreyLive readers have their say on £6.4m Staines A30 roundabout improvementsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Kieran Davey) on May 19, 2022 at 4:36 pm
We asked our readers what they thought about the roundabout changes
- M3 motorists face three weeks of lane closures for 'essential' workby email@example.com (Matt Jackson) on May 19, 2022 at 4:23 pm
The work will take place from next week