Kingston Upon Thames News
Planning your Kingston Upon Thames trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Kingston Upon Thames such as events and attractions, to make your Kingston Upon Thames visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Kingston Upon Thames, you’ll find everything you need for your Kingston Upon Thames holiday on Whats On In Kingston Upon Thames.com. Our What’s On Kingston Upon Thames guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Kingston Upon Thames – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Kingston Upon Thames by checking out our Kingston Upon Thames News and Events page.
See what's on in Kingston Upon Thames. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Kingston Upon Thames Local News
- London Road Kingston fire: Four treated by ambulance crewson February 14, 2022 at 11:49 am
Four people have been treated by ambulance crews after a flat fire in Kingston.
- Zoopla: Tudor mansion on sale for more than £12 million in Kingstonon February 12, 2022 at 6:00 am
Live out your medieval, old-fashioned fantasy in this incredible Tudor mansion, on the market for £12.95m.
- Women and youngsters fly the flagon November 27, 2021 at 11:00 am
HERCULES Wimbledon Athletic Club’s cross country runners, young and old, were out in force in the London Cross Country Championships and London Youth Games which were both staged on an overcast and cloudy day at Parliament Hill Fields, North London, on Saturday.
- M25 live updates as multi-vehicle accident near Staines causes traffic queuesby email@example.com (Steven White) on July 2, 2022 at 12:31 pm
Three cars are involved in the incident
- Esher palace where Henry VIII's top adviser lived under house arrest after falling from graceby firstname.lastname@example.org (David Bradshaw) on July 2, 2022 at 11:54 am
More recently the property was owned by a trade union that used it as a conference centre
- Kingston 'iconic phone' public art installation that has amused tourists for decadesby email@example.com (Steven White) on July 2, 2022 at 11:29 am
The free 'Out of Order' work of art was refurbished in 2019
- Disabled driver left 'unable to leave car' due to others misusing designated baysby firstname.lastname@example.org (Hannah Lemieux) on July 2, 2022 at 11:10 am
Many people are angered by the 'abuse' of disabled bays in local car parks, particularly at supermarkets
- Caterham man 'exposed himself' to victim who was driving along roadby email@example.com (Steven White) on July 2, 2022 at 10:51 am
The incident happened in the early hours of Thursday (June 30) morning