Kingston Upon Thames News
Planning your Kingston Upon Thames trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Kingston Upon Thames such as events and attractions, to make your Kingston Upon Thames visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Kingston Upon Thames, you’ll find everything you need for your Kingston Upon Thames holiday on Whats On In Kingston Upon Thames.com. Our What’s On Kingston Upon Thames guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Kingston Upon Thames – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Kingston Upon Thames by checking out our Kingston Upon Thames News and Events page.
See what's on in Kingston Upon Thames. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in Kingston Upon Thames Local News
Raynes Park High School in Wimbledon has successfully delivered over 1000 visors to critical workers across, Sutton, Kingston and Richmond. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
South Londoners who emerged from their homes for the 8pm Clap for Carers last night were stunned when a perfect double rainbow appeared in the sky. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
A former South West London police constable who was convicted of attacking a woman has been found guilty of gross misconduct. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
Torrential rain and colder temperatures are expected to hit London this week, with sunshine and blue skies to turn into ‘persistent rain’ starting from Tuesday, April 28. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
To help raise spirits amid the ongoing coronavirus lockdown and to raise vital funds for charity, a one-time only digital concert is set to unite musicians from across Richmond and Kingston. Surrey Comet | Kingston …
Kingston has one of the greatest festivals coming this June. The Hampton court place festival. This festival begins from the 6th June…
A Palace fit for a King 2.5 miles from Kingston –Upon-Thames There is something about palaces that are magical and makes you feel…
« Previous 1 … 26 27 28 29 Next »
- Khan could make TfL service cuts to meet £900m savingson June 9, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Sadiq Khan has said that Transport for London may be forced to make major cuts to bus and tube services as they try to fill a gaping £900 million hole left from Covid-19.
- Veolia unveils £60,000 sustainability funding schemeon June 9, 2021 at 11:23 am
A resource company has launched a new community funding scheme to support the environment and non-profitable charities across Croydon, Kingston, Merton and Sutton.
- Portugal: South Londoners hit out at quarantine 'madness'on June 8, 2021 at 5:19 pm
A number of Britons have vented their frustration at having to quarantine at home after arriving back in the UK from Portugal.
- New Uber-style bus service and cheaper fares could be coming to Surreyby firstname.lastname@example.org (Julie Armstrong) on October 27, 2021 at 12:51 pm
Nearly half of households in the county have at least two cars
- What date the clocks go back in October 2021 - here's everything you need to knowby email@example.com (Eleanor Fleming) on October 27, 2021 at 12:16 pm
British Summer Time (BST) is coming to an end
- Five Guys announces opening date of branch at The Heart shopping centre in Waltonby firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Jackson) on October 27, 2021 at 10:35 am
The much anticipated branch will open in Walton-on-Thames
- The eight Surrey care homes that chiefs think have had their day and lifespan branded 'limited'by email@example.com (Julie Armstrong) on October 27, 2021 at 10:25 am
Surrey County Council is currently consulting the public on the future of its eight care homes
- The Surrey accident hotspot with over 50 collisions which will finally have speed cameras installedby firstname.lastname@example.org (Julie Armstrong) on October 27, 2021 at 10:02 am
The Pirbright Bends were the scene of more than 50 accidents in five years